Tree Trimming & Chipper Service (April 1st through November 30th.) Please contact Public Works at (815) 886-1870 to schedule a pick up request.
• Brush and branches must measure between three and eight feet in length and may be up to six inches in diameter.
• Brush must be stacked on the parkway in front of the home with the cut ends toward the street.
• Branches for the chipper will be picked up on the same day as your regular garbage service, or as soon as possible thereafter. (April 1st - November 30th). All branches must be placed in the parkway prior to 7am on the day of your garbage service.
• The Village is not able to trim trees or remove branches from any private property areas.
• The Village does have a program of trimming parkway trees. If you know of a tree that is blocking view of a stop sign or traffic signal and needs immediate attention, please contact the Public Works Department at (815) 886-1870.