Gymnastics Open Gym Rules
Enjoy continuous fun for ages 5 through 16! This open gym is a non-structured, supervised time for children to practice skills and have fun! All children must have a parent sign them in at each open gym. Pre-registration is not necessary.
- All participants must be paid and signed in by parent prior to participation.
- Know your limitations. For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class first, or teach your child skills they are not ready for.
- Maximum allotted number for any open gym is 30 participants.
- No horse playing or roughhousing will be allowed in the gymnastics room.
- Only gymnasts participating in open gym may use the equipment (please, no parents or siblings).
- Parents, please be prompt when picking your child up.
- The Romeoville Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel open gym at any time.
- To maintain a safe atmosphere, open gym rules must be followed. If these rules are not followed, this privilege will be taken away on an individual basis.
fall OPEN GYM DATES
Sundays, September 10 & 24 (2:30-4:30 p.m.)
Sundays, October 8 & 22 (2:30-4:30 p.m.)
Sundays, November 5 & 19 (2:30-4:30 p.m.)
Sundays, December 3 & 17 (2:30-4:30 p.m.)
|Current class member*||$7|
|Tumbleweeds Team member||$5|
*Current class member is defined as someone who is currently enrolled in a summer gymnastics class. All fees are cash only.
PARENT & TOT OPEN GYM
Parents can join their toddler as they run, jump, and tumble around with the help of gymnastics instructors. This two hour open gym time is not a structured class; you may come for the entire two hours or drop in as you see fit. Please register at least 3 days prior to each open gym date. Please wear comfortable clothing.
Age: 1 to 6 years Fee: $5/R - $8/NR Min/Max: 6/20
All Parent & Tot Open Gym events are from 10:00am - 12:00pm on Fridays.
DATES: 9/15, 9/29, 10/13, 10/27, 11/17, 12/1, 12/15, 12/29.