Gymnastics Open Gym Rules
Enjoy continuous fun for ages 5 through 16! This open gym is a non-structured, supervised time for children to practice skills and have fun! All children must have a parent sign them in at each open gym. Pre-registration is not necessary.
- All participants must be paid and signed in by parent prior to participation.
- Know your limitations. For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class first, or teach your child skills they are not ready for.
- Maximum allotted number for any open gym is 30 participants.
- No horse playing or roughhousing will be allowed in the gymnastics room.
- Only gymnasts participating in open gym may use the equipment (please, no parents or siblings).
- Parents, please be prompt when picking your child up.
- The Romeoville Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel open gym at any time.
- To maintain a safe atmosphere, open gym rules must be followed. If these rules are not followed, this privilege will be taken away on an individual basis.
Sunday’s 2:30-4:30: 2/25, 3/11, 3/18, 4/15, 4/29, 5/6, 5/20
Parent and tot ONLY:
Friday 2/23 10:00a-12:00p
Wednesday 3/7 11:30a-1:30p
Friday 3/23 10:00a-12:00p
Sunday 4/8 1:00p-3:00p
Friday 4/20 10:00a-12:00p
Wednesday 5/2 11:30a-1:30p
Friday 5/18 10:00a-12:00p
|Current class member*||$7|
|Tumbleweeds Team member||$5|
*Current class member is defined as someone who is currently enrolled in a summer gymnastics class. All fees are cash only.