Gymnastics Open Gym Rules
Enjoy continuous fun for ages 5 through 16! This open gym is a non-structured, supervised time for children to practice skills and have fun! All children must have a parent sign them in at each open gym. Pre-registration is not necessary.
- All participants must be paid and signed in by parent prior to participation.
- Know your limitations. For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class first, or teach your child skills they are not ready for.
- Maximum allotted number for any open gym is 30 participants.
- No horse playing or roughhousing will be allowed in the gymnastics room.
- Only gymnasts participating in open gym may use the equipment (please, no parents or siblings).
- Parents, please be prompt when picking your child up.
- The Romeoville Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel open gym at any time.
- To maintain a safe atmosphere, open gym rules must be followed. If these rules are not followed, this privilege will be taken away on an individual basis.
Sundays from 2:30p-4:30p: 7/22 , 8/12 , 8/26
PARENT AND TOT OPEN GYM:
Friday 7/13 10a-12p
Wednesday 7/25 1:30p-3:30p
Friday 8/10 10a-12p
Tuesday, 8/21 3:30p-5:30p
|Current class member*||$7|
|Tumbleweeds Team member||$5|
*Current class member is defined as someone who is currently enrolled in a summer gymnastics class. All fees are cash only.