Ride Around Town
Romeoville's Ride Around Town program lets you relax while we do the driving! Romeoville residents can now utilize this service for rides within a ten mile radius of Romeoville for various appointments, shopping, or dining. Only available for Romeoville residents. Appointments must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance and are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Times cannot be guaranteed. Last Appointment at 1:30PM. To schedule your ride, call 815-886-6222.
HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY (9:00AM-3:00PM)
Available for Romeoville & Plainfield Carillon Residents
RIDE AROUND FEES
AREA 1 (Romeoville)
Senior: 1-Way: $2 / Round Trip: $4
Regular: 1-Way: $3 / Round Trip: $6
AREA 2 (Crest Hill, Bolingbrook, Lockport, Lemont, & Plainfield)
Senior: 1-Way: $4 / Round Trip: $8
Regular: 1-Way: $5 / Round Trip: $10
AREA 3 (Joliet, Naperville, Homer Glen, Woodridge, & Plainfield)
Senior: 1-Way: $8 / Round Trip: $16
Regular: 1-Way: $9 / Round Trip: $18
ADDITIONAL FEE(S) APPLIED TO RIDES ORIGINATING IN AREA #1
$1 FOR EACH EXTRA STOP
ALL RIDERS 3 YEARS AND UP MUST PAY
SENIOR FEE: AGE 50 YEARS AND UP
- Appointments must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance and are taken on first come, first served basis (Monday appointments must be made by the Friday prior).Times not guaranteed.
- Return rides are not guaranteed until the driver confirms the appointment.
- Medical appointments have priority.
- Riders must be capable of getting on and off the bus without assistance from the driver.
- Wheelchair users must be able to get on and off the ramp without assistance from the driver. Drivers will lock down the chair only.
- Rider must pay once they are on the bus. The driver cannot take any unpaid riders.
- Fare is for (1) stop; additional stops are $1 per stop (if time permits).
- Riders can carry on/off no more than six bags.
- The driver cannot assist with groceries or any other items.
- Passengers must be ready within fifteen minutes of pickup time or pickup will have to be rescheduled.
- Voicemail messages are not confirmed until you receive a call back to confirm the ride.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times.
- No eating or drinking on the bus except water.
- No standing on the bus while it is moving.
- Place all garbage in the receptacle at the front of the bus.
- No abusive language.
- Be courteous to others.
- Riders 17 years old & under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years and older.