The Romeoville Fire Academy is proud to offer all levels of C.P.R. training to the business community, church groups, and other community organizations. These classes include:
• Heartsaver CPR & AED training (CPR for the layperson)
• Healthcare Provider (CPR for healthcare workers)
• First-Aid & CPR for infants & children
• Blood borne pathogen / Biohazard protection training
• Basic hazardous materials safety in the workplace
• Fire extinguisher training for business employees
Courses can be custom-delivered right at your location or place of business on a schedule that works best for you and your employees, to include daytime, nights, or weekends! Our staff can deliver courses anywhere in the Chicagoland area and do not need to be held in Romeoville. All courses follow the American Heart Association latest curriculums.
For more information please contact CPR Program Coordinator Melissa Micklos at email@example.com or call the Academy for more info at 815-372-4042.