Automatic Bill Payment
Through Participation in this program the Village will automatically deduct payment of your water/sewer & refuse collection bill from your checking or savings account.
When do my funds need to be in my checking or savings account?
- You will continue to receive bills indicating your consumption, amount owed and the due date
- Accounts are not automatically deducted until the due date on your bill
- You will never pay early or late. Your bank statement will show the date and amount of the automatic payment
- Please Note: This process may take up to 45 days to go into effect.
How do I enroll?
The Village of Romeoville’s automatic payment program has three easy steps for enrollment.
- Download and complete the authorization form by clicking here: Automatic Payment Authorization Form (PDF)
- Attach a voided check from your account
- Return the form and voided check to:
Village of Romeoville
1050 West Romeo Road
Romeoville, IL 60446