Gymnastics Open Gym
Recreation Gymnastics Open Gym
Sunday, November 8: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 21: 5-7:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 6: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 5: 3:15-5:15 p.m.
Thursday, January 7: 3:15-5:15 p.m.
Sunday, January 24: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 21: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 20: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 17: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
Enjoy continuous fun for ages 5 through 16! This open gym is a non-structured, supervised time for children to practice skills and have fun! All children must have a parent sign them in at each open gym. Pre-registration is not necessary.
|Current class member*||$6|
|Tumbleweeds Team member||$4|
|*Current class member is defined as someone who is currently enrolled in a summer gymnastics class.|
Gymnastics Open Gym Rules
- All participants must be paid and signed in by parent prior to participation.
- Only gymnasts participating in open gym may use the equipment (please, no parents or siblings).
- No horse playing or roughhousing will be allowed in the gymnastics room.
- Know your limitations. For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class first, or teach your child skills they are not ready for.
- Parents, please be prompt when picking your child up.
- To maintain a safe atmosphere, open gym rules must be followed. If these rules are not followed, this privilege will be taken away on an individual basis.
- The Romeoville Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel open gym at any time.
- Maximum allotted number for any Open Gym is 30participants.
Jungle Safari Indoor Playground
Birthday Party Packages
Ride Around Town
Romeoville's Youth Outreach Commission
Volunteer & Employment Opportunities
Romeoville Recreation Department
900 West Romeo Road
Romeoville, IL 60446
Fax (815) 886-6245