Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 20, 2020, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM @ Lewis University
In an effort to decrease the spread of COVID-19, the State of Illinois has established ten community-based testing sites and six mobile testing sites that offer drive-through testing for anyone, regardless of age and residency status. These sites target hard-hit communities and vulnerable populations, with the goal of suppressing emerging outbreaks in the State.
* Testing is free of charge.
* No insurance is required (If you have insurance, please provide, but you will not be charged for testing).
* No medical provider referral is needed.
* No ID required.
* No appointment necessary.
* Testing available for people of all ages. Parent or guardian must be present and able to provide consent for individuals under the age of 18.
* Drive-Thru and Walk-up testing.
September 20, 2020, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Starts at the corner of Newland & Belmont.