Click here to print an Employment Application - For more information about any of the positions listed, please contact the Human Resources Manager at 815-886-7200.
Full Time Positions
Click here for the Romeoville Fire & Police Commission application for Paramedic and Police Officer.
Summer Planning Intern (Community Development Department)
The Community Development Department is seeking a part-time planning intern for Summer 2014. This position will assist with daily operations of the Department while managing special projects.
• Providing support to the Community Development Department staff
• Collecting, preparing and analyzing data for special planning projects
• Conducting field work for various projects
• Build a database of available properties to include photographs and detailed information
• Assist with GIS mapping and other miscellaneous GIS projects
• Assist general public with basic zoning and code interpretation
Cllck here for full job description.
The Romeoville Recreation Department is currently seeking experienced, highly motivated, energetic, and responsible gymnastics instructors. Ability to effectively communicate with participants, parents, and staff is crucial. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assist with the instruction, coaching, and evaluation of participants; daily instruction and spotting; work individually with participants to help them progress; assist with preparation and set-up of gymnastics equipment; assist with preparation of lesson plans; maintain accurate records; and follows all safety policies and procedures. Hours are available for days, nights, and weekends for preschool, recreational, and team level gymnasts. Applications can be obtained at the Romeoville Recreation Department (900 W. Romeo Rd., Romeoville) or online at www.romeoville.org. Contact Marissa Cardoni at (815) 886-6236 or email@example.com for more information.