FALL VOLLEYBALL LEAGUES & NEW CAMPS
PLAYER EVALUATIONS ON SATURDAY, JULY 21ST AT 10:00AM
PRACTICES START THE WEEK OF JULY 23RD
THIS PROGRAM NEEDS VOLUNTEER COACHES AT ALL LEVELS TO BE SUCCESSFUL. BECOME A VOLUNTEER COACH TODAY — CONTACT JASON AT 815.8866222!
Girl’s Volleyball Leagues
Participants will practice for two weeks to learn the fundamentals of the game like passing, setting, and serving then a 10-game season will begin. Player evaluations take place Saturday, July 21st at 10:00am; practices will start the week of July 23rd. A meeting for all volunteer coaches will be held on Wednesday, July 11th at 6:00pm. Practice and game times will vary.
Grades: 4 to 6 Fee: $85/R - $97/NR & Grades: 7 to 8 Fee: $85/R - $97/NR
Co-ed Volleyball Camp 7/16 - 719
This co-ed camp is for all skill levels. Participants will learn the fundamentals of volleyball; passing, serving, setting defensive positioning and much more. All participants will receive a camp T-shirt (size is not guaranteed).
Grades: 4 to 8 Fee: $39/R - $57/NR
Boys Volleyball Camp 6/25 - 6/28
This camp for new male players looking to learn the basic fundamentals of volleyball; passing, serving, setting defensive positioning and much more. All participants will receive a camp T-shirt (size is not guaranteed).
Grades: 4 to 6 Fee: $39/R - $57/NR
Contact Jason for more information at 815.886.6222
The Athletic Philosophy of the Romeoville Recreation Department is to provide an environment of positive reinforcement through a controlled learning experience.
This can best be accomplished by our coaches combining the following:
- Establishing a competitive yet fun atmosphere
- Instruction of the fundamentals
- Insuring participation for all
- Stressing the importance of team work
- Teaching social and leadership skills
- To help young people develop physically by learning individual sporting skills and improving their physical conditioning.
- To help young people grow socially, by learning to cooperate in a competitive context, by learning sportsmanship and by developing friendships with both young people and adults.
- To help young people mature emotionally by developing self-confidence, self-control, and self-discipline. To teach responsibility, commitment, and a sense of leadership.
- To provide young people with the opportunity to have safe supervised fun!