Lewis University provides more than 80 undergraduate majors and programs of study, 25 graduate programs and accelerated programs for working adults through the Colleges of Arts and Sciences, Business, Education and Nursing and Health Professions. Premier programs include Aviation, Criminal Justice, Education, Nursing and Business.
Lewis University is recognized for the following:
• Ranked in the top 15 nationally as a Best for Vets school, being in the top 2 among private schools and the # 1 private in Illinois.
• Flyer teams have captured 86 GLVC championships and have made 163 NCAA postseason appearances. Lewis has won the GLVC All-Sports Trophy 13 times and finished 28th overall in the 2014 Lear field Sports Directors’ Cup, in a competition that recognizes the nation’s top Division II intercollegiate athletic programs.
• Nationally recognized by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, Colleges of Distinction, College Access & Opportunity and GI Jobs
• The only university in Illinois to be selected by the FAA to offer the Air Traffic Control program, and one of 35 nationally
• Nursing and Aviation students recently achieved 100% pass rate on certification exams