Carnival InformationMega Pass —Unlimited rides for all 4 days!
Only available for purchase during the following dates:July 5 – July 31
- Cost - $50 (cash) $53 (credit/debit*)
Available at the Recreation Center (900 West Romeo Road). Only available to purchase during regular business hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m. & Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. *Credit/Debit costs more due to surcharge. August 1 – 4
Available in the carnival during carnival hours only!DAILY WRISTBAND—UNLIMITED RIDES ON DAY OF PURCHASE!
Valid for one day only during carnival hours on the day of purchase August 1 – 4CARNIVAL HOURS:By All Around Amusements
Regular ticket prices, daily wristband or unlimited rides with mega pass!CARNIVAL ENTRANCE FEE:
- Thursday, August 1 & Friday, August 2: 5:00 - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3: 12:00 - 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 4: 12:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
GEORGIA WILSON DAY:
- Carnival entrance fees are in effect each day from 5:00 p.m. - close. There are NO charges to enter any other area of the fest.
- Kids 10 & under = FREE
- Family (children & parents together) = FREE
- Individuals (11 yrs. & older) = $5
- All Mega Pass holders = FREE
- Senior citizens (65 yrs. & older) = FREE
- Admission is valid for one day only
- There will be in & out privileges after the fee is paid.
- If you are in the carnival before 5:00 p.m., you can stay in without paying. If you leave and come back in, then you will be charged the fee (if applicable).
Saturday, August 3 • 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. • Program Code: 19SGWDAY
Individuals with special needs can ride the carnival rides for free. All participants MUST register at the Recreation Center or with Northern Will County Special Recreation by Wed., July 31. No additional tickets will be sold during this time slot. Only those pre-registered will be admitted into the carnival.