Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. Requests for copies or inspection of the Village of Romeoville’s records should
be directed to the following:
Olivia Blomberg-FOIA Officer
Village of Romeoville Clerk’s Office
1050 W Romeo Rd
Romeoville, IL 60446
Lisa Lynch-FOIA Officer
Village of Romeoville Building Department
Ursula Tesar-FOIA Officer
Village of Romeoville Police Department
1050 W Romeo Rd.
Susan Schergen-FOIA Officer
Village of Romeoville Fire Department
18 Montrose Dr
2. All requests for records must be in writing or by completing this form. The Village of Romeoville must comply with or deny a request for records within 5 business days.
3. The Village of Romeoville is not required to allow inspection and copying of any records falling within any of the exemptions noted in Section 7 of the Freedom of Information Act.
4. The Illinois Freedom of Information Act allows for the imposing of fees for the copying of requests for public records. The fees are as follows: the first 50 black and white copies are free of charge with each additional copy after 50 pages being $.15 a page. For color copies, abnormally sized copies or copies on other media, the Village may charge a fee equal to the actual cost of these copies.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field