Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
VILLAGE OF ROMEOVILLE
To honor the men and women who have served in one of the five branches of the armed forces, the Village of Romeoville Veteran’s Commission will recognize their accomplishments with the Romeoville Veteran & Service Member Banner Program. Orders for the 2024 program will begin August 1, 2023 and will end January 1, 2024.
Proudly display your loved one’s name and branch of service on a beautiful double-sided vinyl patriotic banner that will be on display on the grounds of Village Hall from May through November. After the banners have been displayed, banners will be given to the individuals who purchased them. Three banner options are available: “In Memory” Banners, “In Honor” Banners and “Thank You” Banners. Each banner option is available in two colors.
A 24” x 62” double-sided vinyl banner will be displayed at Village Hall as a special tribute to a family member, loved one or friend who honorably served their country. Only 40 banners will be available for purchase. Banners are on a first come, first serve basis. Each new banner will cost $45. Additional banners can be purchased for home use for the same cost. Part of the proceeds will go towards funding Veterans Commission Scholarships and assistance for Veterans.
Rules/Qualifications for the Program:
• Individual must be a current resident of Romeoville or
• Individual is deceased and has previously lived in Romeoville
• There is a 1 pole maximum per household, per year.
• Orders will be submitted via email. Payment can be made via mail or in person at Romeoville Village Hall, 1050 W. Romeo Rd. or placed in the Drop Box in front of Village Hall.
• Applications with names or nicknames that endorse or advocate religion or specific religious beliefs, have obscene connotations, or demean or attempt to intimidate any group based on the group’s race, ethnicity, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation will be denied.
• Banners are on a first come, first serve basis. Once the 40 banners are sold, any other paid applicants will be placed in the following year’s program.
• First time applicants will get precedence in the program.
• If there are spaces left in the program, previous purchasers can choose to have their banner displayed again, with a re-installment fee of $20. The banner must be in good condition to hang again.
• After the banners have been displayed, banners will be given to the individuals who purchased them.
For questions please email Dawn Caldwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this purchase is a new banner, please include spaces, punctuation marks and letters when filling in hero or family name for the banner. If you want to honor more than one hero, submit a form for each hero. If this purchase is a renewal, please indicate the name that was used on the banner.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field