CREATIVE PLAY PRESCHOOL
Creative Play Preschool provides children with the opportunity to participate in activities to develop them socially, emotionally, and intellectually into a self-assured child. Classes are designed to encourage children to interact in a group, develop self-worth, attain self-control and responsibility, stimulate creativity, imagination and initiate learning and discovery. Classrooms focus on an active learning environment geared towards developmentally appropriate curriculum to help students reach their full potential. Curriculum emphasizes the alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, pre-literacy, math, science and more!
All children must be toilet trained (except Fun with 2’s & 3’s). Birth certificates and the non-refundable deposit are required at registration. We offer three different payment options.
REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS BEGINS WEDNESDAY, JULY 22nd.
REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS BEGINS WEDNESDAY, JULY 29th.
Registration is open through August 26, 2020. To register, please call the Front Desk at 815.886.6222.
EFT INITIAL FEE PAYMENT(S):
Juniors: $99R / $148NR
Seniors: $126R / $189NR
Kindergarten Ready: $165R / $247NR
COVID-19 PRESCHOOL GUIDELINES
The Romeoville Recreation Department strives for the safety of the Creative Play Preschool families and staff members. To do our part, we will follow guidance from the CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health, and the Department of Child and Family Services. Additionally, our policies and procedures will be aligned with the Valley View 365U School District. Program changes may occur with little to no notice based on the Restore Illinois Plan. Information regarding the guideline changes due to COVID-19 will be released on the Village of Romeoville website and the Creative Play Preschool handbook. Current changes include the following:
- Students will be required to wear face masks. Students may remove their face mask while outside, during a physical activity, or when eating or drinking.
- Temperature checks will be administered at drop off with a touchless thermometer.
- Increased hand washing throughout the duration of the day.
- Field Trips and in-house events are not permitted at this time.
- Social distancing as possible in the classrooms.
- Students will be required to bring a snack and water bottle each day.